Welcome to Vadiance.com published by Vadiance Science™ (“Vadiance”). This Disclaimer contains important information we need to share with you and for you to understand. Please be advised of the following:
- The information contained on this website and accompanying blog (collectively “website”), including ideas, suggestions, tenets, technologies, resources, videos, social media postings, products, testimonials, and other materials, is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice. The statements made on this website are not derived via processes in common accepted use by scientific authorities; rather we use various methods based on esoteric physics.
- None of the statements on this website have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or psychological condition.
- You understand by viewing this website you will be introduced to information about Vadiance Water™ Supplement, a product created by Vadiance™ and available for purchase on this website (the “Product”). The Product was developed by Vadiance with the intention of infusing the spring water contained in the Product with vital life force energy. The premise of infusing the Product with vital life force energy is to support the body’s natural ability to heal and to help the flow and balance of the body’s electromagnetic and more subtle energies which make it possible for users to experience a greater sense of well-being.
- Although the Product may have promising mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical wellness benefits, the Product has not been researched or evaluated by the mainstream scientific, medical, or psychological communities. Therefore, the Product is considered experimental and the information presented on this website is based on our beliefs concerning wellness and spiritual evolution and the nature of consciousness. Due to the experimental nature of the Product and because the extent of its effectiveness, as well as its risks and benefits are not fully known, you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with viewing this website and acting on any information contained on this website, including purchasing the Product. Although people report having positive experiences using the Product, please be advised it’s possible to experience emotional discomfort which could be perceived as negative side effects.
- Any information presented on this website, including information regarding the Product, is solely intended for the purpose of creating wellness, and such information is not intended to represent that the Product is used to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical problem or psychological disorder nor is the Product intended as a substitute for seeking professional health care advice. Vadiance strongly advises that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision, including purchasing the Product. Please be advised, if you decide to purchase the Product, your purchase is subject to this Disclaimer and any other conditions specified on this website or in emails or other Product information at the time of purchase.
- Transmission of the information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute any professional relationship between Vadiance and the visitor and should not be relied upon as medical, psychological, spiritual, coaching, or other professional advice of any kind or nature.
- Any stories, testimonials, or examples presented on this website, do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using any information presented herein, for any particular problem or issue. While all materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. Vadiance accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website.
- Some of the people providing testimonials may have been given free product on a trial basis, for testing purposes, or as compensation for providing the testimonial. The testimonials are the individual real-life experiences of those who have used Vadiance Water Supplement. The results depicted are individual and subjective, but are generally typical of what most users report. As Vadiance Water adapts to each user, your experience may vary. Some users report no effect from Vadiance Water and this is why we offer a money-back guarantee.
- By viewing this website you agree to forever, fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless Vadiance, it owners, members, principals, staff members, employees, consultants, agents, representatives, and others associated with Vadiance from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury whether personal, financial, emotional, psychological or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the information presented on this website. If any court of law rules that any part of the Disclaimer is invalid, the Disclaimer stands as if those parts were struck out.
Copyright and Trademark Information
This website contains copyrighted material (all rights reserved). Any unauthorized use of copyrighted material on this website is prohibited by federal law. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, without permission in writing from Vadiance. No part of this Disclaimer may be reproduced, modified, copied, or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission in writing from Vadiance ([email protected]). Vadiance Water™ and the Vadiance Water™ Logo are trademarks of Vadiance Science and may only be used with permission. By continuing to explore our website, you agree to all of the above.
PLEASE ENJOY OUR WEBSITE